Covent Garden Family Law - Home

Care proceedings

If social services become involved with your family because they are concerned about the welfare of a child, it is very important that you seek early, expert advice so that you can understand exactly what is happening and how best to protect yourself and your children.You should not wait until social services decide to issue court proceedings (often called care proceedings) and the earlier you act the more options you will have.

Supporting you through care proceedings

Covent Garden Family Law specialise in advising and representing parents who need our help when social services have become involved with their families.

Our expert solicitors will work with you to make sure you understand all the options open to you and once we will make sure we understand your position.

We are able to represent you throughout court proceedings and help you get any additional help and support that you need.

For more information or an initial consultation please contact us.


Speak to us about your case

Please contact us for an initial consultation with one of our specialist family solicitors either by way of a meeting or telephone appointment to suit you. Please fill out the form or call us confidentially on 020 7257 6130.