Covent Garden Family Law - Home

Domestic abuse

If you’ve been a victim of abuse in your home or relationship, we can help you to seek orders or injunctions from the court to ensure your personal protection. These are available to married people and civil partners as well as cohabitants, and in some cases you can obtain protection orders if you are abused by someone who shares your home.


Emergency steps

If you or your family are at immediate risk of harm, you should contact the police straight away.

Abuse includes physical abuse but also emotional or sexual abuse, intimidation and financial abuse.

We have experienced specialists to guide you through the steps you need to take.

For more information or for a confidential initial consultation please contact us.

Speak to us about your case

Please contact us for an initial consultation with one of our specialist family solicitors either by way of a meeting or telephone appointment to suit you. Please fill out the form or call us confidentially on 020 7257 6130.